maandag 18 februari 2013

Good Evening dears!

Yes, I know, it is not thursday, and yes, I also know it has been more than a week, I'm so sorry! But you see, school kept me busy, I had to finish a project, which I had been kind of... Avoiding. A very bad thing, because if I don't finish it, I am not allowed to make my final exams which means I can't go to to the Art Academy next schoolyear. Anyway, tomorrow's the deadline, and I'm almost done.
Ever since I have this obsession with the Victorian Era, I wrote an Essay about
"The influence of the 19th century woman on the fashion of that time."
Not really the easiest subject, but I had a lot of fun researching and I have been creative and had some inspiration for a new design, which I will upload really soon!

Upcoming thursday I will show you one of my newest desings called "Poltergeist"...

With love (and stress),

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten