donderdag 4 april 2013

My life at the moment...

Hello dears,

At the moment, my life isn't really interesting.

-Still haven't bought my fabrics, although I have been sketching and designing a lot, so in some way I have made progress.

-School is boring as well

- I work a lot.

And so on. The 20th of April is one very important date though, because I'll be heading towards the Elf Fantasy Fair, and my cybergoth outfit will be worn for the first time! I have to make some props (oh god, so many plans) but it'll be fine, I think I am going to start after dinner, it shouldn't be too much work. All I need to make are horns and ears... That's about it. Or well, if I can find the right color of fleece there is a possibility I get a tail... Hehehe. And a backpack to match...

On the other hand, I have been drawing quite a bit, and this is the sketch for my current project;















I know, the hand is awful, and I already ereased it. I'm not sure what to do with it yet. I also need to do some research on frogs.

With love,

Chaotic Witch


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten