zaterdag 27 april 2013

Like a boss!

Hello dears,

First of all, sorry for the late update, thursday I worked and yesterday I had LSD; Last Day of School (in dutch it would be Last School Day, of Laatste School Dag). It was just really, really, really awesome, and I had a great time at secondary school. Right now I've got a two-week holiday and after that I got finals, then I finally get to say goodbye to secondary school and hello Art Academy!

Of course, you want to know what the EFF was like... Well, it was even better than LSD, of course. I had a great time seeing some distant friends and of course I went with my best friend and her boyfriend. Although I had never expected it, since it was not really a costume, there have been taken a lot of pictures, which I am waiting for, but I got a few from my friend. I guess the colours you see are fun to photograph ^.^


































I think the make-up should definitely be improved, but my bed wouldn't let me go and so I hadn't much time left... After all, I actually did because Michelle & boyfriend were LATE. So there I was, totally ready, under the impression they could be here any moment... They actually came half an hour too late. I can't say I did not expect that, because I did expect it... But if I had known they would be thát late, I would've done better make-up.

Anyway, look forward to some creativity the upcoming days, I got big plans for the holiday!

With love,

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten