donderdag 9 mei 2013

It's always Adventure Time!

Hello lovelies,

I am só sorry I haven't updated in like, two weeks? I went on an unexpected journey (read; vacation) and no internet there.... I'm glad I was able to relax though before my Finals (which I am horribily going to screw up).

So, it's Adventure Time, I've finally started drawing out my patterns for the corset, and in a not-too-distant-future I'll will buy my fabrics.

.... So, Chaotic Witch, what are you going to make? Well, I am going to make something what you can call "Pastel Goth". I know, I know, you'll probably think like; "Oh god, not another so-called "Soft-grunge" girl" Don't worry, It'll be Pastel Goth. I like challenges, and I think this certaintly will be one. Have faith!

My friends are all really curious, and so am I. Well, I have to hold my reputation high, can't screw up on this one... Can't wait to start though!

With love,

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten