donderdag 29 augustus 2013

I'm late for tea!

Hello dears,


No time, no time! I'm late for tea! I have to finish my dress in two weeks! So yes, right now, I'm on a very tight scheme, since I haven't done much last weeks... Oh dear. So, my goal is to finish the base, that'd be the pleated skirt and the bodice, and the rest I'll add later on, because if I do that in a haste, it won't be pretty...

About school now. So, yesterday was my very first day at the Art Academy, and, well, I was suprised! I was one of the only alternative students! There are around 100 first years, so we got 7 small classes. My classmates are kind, a bit shy, but I like them. They showed us through the building, and it's huge! I'm so glad I only have my classes at a certain area, otherwise I would get lost for sure, haha. Today we had a guided tour through the Bonnefanten museum, quite interesting, a lot of medieval and renaissance styled art, the latter is one of my favorite art styles (but of course there's nothing better than some good Art Nouveau ;) ). We, as art academy students, have free entrance, so I guess I go and visit the museum more than once.

Next week we'll have a project-week, but the teachers refused to tell much about it. I only know it involves laterns and... Well, that's about it, hahaha. Well, back to my sewin-machine it is! I have so much to sew and I still need to make and think of accesoires.
Next week there'll be an update with photographs!

With love,

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten