vrijdag 28 juni 2013

Hold your breath!

Hello lovelies,

Today I finally started on the patterns I need for my underbust corset, that certaintly did take a long time, right? I'm so glad I started, it was about time. Right now, I cut out my patterns in a scrap fabric, tommorow I'll sew them together to see if the patterns I've drawn were right, I mean, you never know! If they turn out right, I'll make another sample for fitting, and after that I'll make the real one. I hope it turns out to be less work than I think it will be...

Although I am a quite experienced seamstress, making a corset was something totally different, especially this pattern. I have got a patten which I could've used as well, but it wouldn't work for my body, I wouldn't be able to create the dramatic curves I want. I have a naturally curvy body, so drafting the patterns was a challenge, because I need a corset that leaves my bone-y hips alone and cinches my waist more, to create a wasp-waist instead of my usual hourglass figure.

A progress picture;












Don't you just lóve my pink socks? I do, they're só Goth and só Witchy!

Stay tuned for another update on this Witch's Brew!

With love,

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten