vrijdag 21 juni 2013

Legend of Epona

I - FUCKING - PASSED!!!

-Ahem- I mean...

Hello dears,

I am very pleased to anounce that I have graduated, and I will be going to the art academy in September! I'm so happy and relieved! I'm going to have a grande party to celebrate it.

I am also very pleased to anounce that my horse is a true supermodel! Every picture we took with her was stunning... Well, okay, almost every picture, there were derp-pictures, and stunning pictures, and nothing inbetween. Why taking pictures of my horse? Well, I had a Legend of Zelda photoshoot, so Janneke's name was changed into Epona for one evening. Here are some of the results;

Warming her up myself so she would hold her temper whilst shooting.




















I hope you enjoyed them, there are some more to come up after editing them.

With love,

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten