maandag 10 juni 2013

Mad Teaparty

Hello dears,

How are you all doing? I haven't updated for so long! I have lived quite a boring life for a while, and I don't want to bother you lovelies with dull and useless blog-updates, so I decided to wait for a while.

This week was a truly awesome week! I had TWO Teaparties, one as a promotion model, and the other one with the lolita-community. Both were a lot of fun and I've had a truly splendid time!

The first Teaparty, last Thursday, was in the middle of a big city, we were promoting some sort of Fashion Week which was coming up there. We were seated in super-high chairs at a super-high table, so it was a real high-tea. It was really hot that day, so I decided to take a risk and I did not wear socks, panties or anything like that, I just can't handle heat well, if I get too warm I get a rash all over my body. In my opinion it looked fine, and for the other lolita's; Don't get your bloomers in a bunch about it, I still wore my bloomers ;-) Here are some pics;

The dress looks shorter than it is in reality.
When I stand normally  the dress covers up my knees.















And here are the pictures, or well, I don't have them all, here's an outfit shot of what I wore to the other teaparty. I am in love with my floral dress, and all the lolita's complimented me on it, I was so flattered.
Also, Thursday I get to hear wether I have passed my exams or not. If I passed, I can officially call myself an Art Academy student, and I finally, after six years, leave my dull secondary schoollife behind me.

With love,

Chaotic Witch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten